Kawasaki Mule 610 4×4 XC
Kawasaki Mule 610 4×4 XC
The Kawasaki Mule™ 610 4×4 XC is a true go-anywhere worker, offering selectable four-wheel drive, large 26” Maxxis Bighorn II radial tires and proven MULE versatility. Like all 600 series Mule utility vehicles, the 610 4×4 XC fits in the back of a full-size pickup truck and is capable of hauling people and equipment to almost any worksite. New wheels and tires provide the XC with more traction, additional ground clearance and a wider track than the standard model. These factors help the Mule climb over larger obstacles than ever, while standard skid plates protect vital systems.
The Kawasaki design team moved the new Mule’s front bumper forward by 1.2 inches, to help clear its larger tires, and while they were at it, they also added sporty graphics, a new more comfortable seat covered in grippier material, and a sport steering wheel lifted straight from the Kawasaki Teryx™.
Fun as it looks, the new Mule XC is still all about hard work, with a new special black texture paint applied to its 400-pound capacity tilt bed for long-lasting durability, and 1,100-pound towing capacity that means you can bring whatever you need. Dual cup holders keep thirst at bay when you’re on the clock, a capacious glove box can carry more than just gloves, and the front hood opens to reveal more than 12 gallons of storage space.
Like every Mule, the new 610 4×4 XC is an excellent choice for traversing rough terrain or transporting materials to remote destinations. Popular Mule accessories include an enclosed cab, snow plow, winch, and soft or hard tops, available through Kawasaki dealers.
- Larger wheels at all four corners provide a 1.3 inch wider track than a standard Mule 610 4×4
- 26 inch Maxxis Bighorn II radial tires offer improved ground clearance and superior off-road performance
- Modified bodywork provides extra clearance for the larger wheels and tires
- Rugged and compact 4×4 off-road utility vehicle can be easily transported in the back of a full-size pickup truck
- Can tow up to 1,100 lbs. with optional Kawasaki trailer hitch installed
- Steel cargo bed can carry up to 400 pounds and tilts for quick unloading
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) is fully automatic and keeps engine speed in the most efficient range for any selected vehicle speed, load, or terrain
- Selectable 2- and 4-wheel drive modes provide efficient operation over a wide variety of terrain
- Dual-Mode Differential offers locked mode for maximum traction in difficult conditions, while unlocked mode decreases turning radius
- Rack-and-pinion steering helps to keep steering light and accurate, which makes maneuvering in tight working quarters a snap
- Front grille includes space for mounting a 3000-pound capacity winch
- Meets SAE Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and 7.5, and also meets FMVSS 216 roof crush resistance requirement
- Large storage tub under the front hood includes four D-rings for securing payload items
- Standard instrumentation includes an hour meter, fuel gauge, oil temperature warning light
- Dual 35w headlights help light the trail after daylight fades
Video overview of the Kawasaki Mule 610 4×4 XC
Kawasaki Mule 610 4×4 XC New Features
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
PO Box 25252
Santa Ana, CA 92799-5252