Honda Pioneer 700-4
Honda’s new four-passenger Pioneer™ 700-4 is a SxS packed with innovation, performance, style, and value that’s geared for your needs, whether that’s recreation or work.
The Pioneer 700-4 features the industry’s first convertible rear seating design that offers the convenience and versatility of switching between two, three, or four person seating configurations, and provides full bed space and tilt function while in the two-person configuration.
In addition, the all-new look of the Pioneer 700-4 features new rugged styling and your choice of three colors, Red, Olive or the all-new Honda Phantom Camo™, designed by Honda. The Pioneer 700-4′s proven 700-class engine, and durable automotive-style automatic transmission with a heavy-duty torque converter will get you and your passengers where you need to go. And its 1000-pound cargo capacity or 1500-pound towing capacity will get your gear there, too.
The Pioneer 700-4′s long-travel suspension features 7.9 inches (front) and 9.1 inches (rear) of travel for enhanced comfort and capability.
Designed, developed, and expertly built in the U.S., the Pioneer 700-4 will also be affordable and durable. In addition, standard passenger doors, nets, and headrests assist in providing a secure ride. The new Pioneer 700-4, the first of a new breed.
In addition, there’ll be a full line of Honda Genuine Accessories and Honda Signature Accessories that will allow you to add functionality and style to your vehicle, including tops, doors, windscreens, a winch, a snow plow, lights and more.
Honda Pioneer 700-4 Specifications:
- Engine Type – 700cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke – 102mm x 82.6mm
- Compression Ratio – 9.2:1
- Induction – Electronic fuel injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle body
- Ignition – Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Cargo Capacity – 1,000 lbs.
- Towing Capacity – 1500 lbs.
- Transmission – Automotive-style with hydraulic torque converter; three forward gears and Reverse; three drive modes: 2WD, 4WD, and 4WD with front differential lock
- Ground Clearance – 10.5 Inches
- Front Suspension – Independent double-wishbone; 7.9 Inches
- Rear Suspension – Independent double-wishbone; 9.1 Inches
Available Summer 2013