Cub Cadet Volunteer 4×4 EFI Utility Vehicle
When you want power and performance for the toughest jobs, the Volunteer 4×4 EFI is the utility vehicle for you. Powered by a 748cc EFI V-Twin liquid-cooled engine and built on a fully welded steel frame, the 4×4 EFI offers the durability and strength you expect from a Cub Cadet. It has all the enhanced features you need to haul more and tow more with a 1400lb. payload and towing capacity, and get the job done faster by accelerating to 32mph, so you have time to have fun on the trails.
For superior performance and toughness, nothing compares to the Volunteer™ 4×4 EFI. Use it to haul tough loads, and then hop on for the ultimate weekend far away from everything. Because whether you’re on the job or off the map, the 4×4 EFI makes every experience so much better.
- Premium utility vehicle for all your outdoor endeavors
- Compatible with dozens of attachments & accessories
- 3” ladder-style steel frame
- 1,400-lb. towing and payload capacity
- 14.4 cubic foot steel bed
- Adjustable coil-over shocks
- Dual A-arm, fully independent suspension
- Industry leading 2-year limited warranty (see your independent dealer for warranty details)
- 748cc EFI V-Twin engine delivers efficient power for reliable starting of your utility vehicle and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation.
- 4-wheel drive w/differential lock delivers additional traction for the utility vehicle through slippery and unstable conditions.
- 4-wheel independent suspension gives this hauler the smoothest ride imaginable over even the roughest terrain.
- 14.4 cu. ft. cargo box volume.
- Rack & pinion steering makes maneuvering this utility vehicle easy at any speed, under all terrain conditions.
- 0-32 mph ground speed.
- High back bucket seats provide more operator comfort while reducing stress.
Since 1961, Cub Cadet has been meeting the needs of rural and suburban homeowners, while keeping one simple promise – to build it better. As the leader in premium outdoor power equipment, Cub Cadet features innovations such as zero turning radius mowers, smooth and easy automatic transmissions and the CycloCut™ mowing deck. Cub Cadet has built its legacy on high-quality engineering – producing smarter, faster and tougher products. For more information, visit www.cubcadet.com.